Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The perfect Gift for a Woman

Some people buy you what they want for themselves as a gift for you. Projected wants and needs, I guess. A few people painstakingly rummage through your emails and desks or drawers and wardrobe to figure out what you don't have but really need. A few others actually pay attention to the small details about you, and remember what you say and don't forget for that silly wish you made for something really cheap that one time. Some buy you nothing. I have to buy gifts for three women, two birthdays and one goodbye, and I didn't have the faintest clue. I just came across this page and I think I can no longer be categorized in any of the above.

Please note that my title is completely and utterly sarcastic and if you do actually buy this, you're just plain stupid. What the .....!

6 comments:

blognut said...

Oh, my God! Are you kidding me?!

Someone said...

that is just too weird!!!!

mo.stoneskin said...

Maybe you should wade through their emails...

Micgar said...

I would like to have one of those so's I can pee discreetly during meetings. Nah, maybe not!
User testimonials would be great!

Jason, as himself said...

Now I've seen everything.

But really...it isn't such a bad idea, right?

Asphodel said...

Blognut! Ugh!!!!!!!

melanie D Ugh again, it's super weird!

Yep Mo, always works.

Micgar, maybe videos of their products being used to demonstrate the ease it can be done with.

Jasssson! Of course it is! There's nothing more demeaning that that! We have made do with our anatomy!