Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chasing Change

A new car. A new apartment. The same receding lifestyle. I'm not sure if its the days or the nights that make my brain haemmorrhage. We return to the former with our practiced facades, and to the latter with our indifferent existences; all lying horizontally above or beneath each other, alternating with every other day as power struggles surge and fall with each persons horoscope perhaps. The television/ the internet has been like a parasite eating the inside of my brain. It doesn't matter if it's informative or not, I feel the audio/visuals boring holes in my head. Conversation and communication is as dead as a rotten cow in May. Change. How does one inject a shot of change into your bloodstream to cure this listlessness?

1 comment:

Indrayani said...

Loved this post...
So deep...

Just stoppin by to say hello..
and I will e readin more of u from now on !:)