Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To Quit or not to Quit

a) You have:
-A chilled out boss
-A laissez faire manager
-Flexible Timing
-A decent pay
-Great benefits like, car, phone, fuel
- No harsh deadlines

b) But you don't have:
-Opportunities to grow
-Team spirit
-A hierarchy that encourages you to grow
-Job opportunities with all of a) AND all of b)


kiki said...

now might not be the best time to quit though and isn't the grass usually greener on the other side?

Jason, as himself said...

Hmmm. Right now I wouldn't be quitting any job.

But I sure like the idea of peeing whenever I want!

mo.stoneskin said...

Ah, if only we could have a) and b).

Asphodel said...

Ahhh Kiki I know! And not that much greener even you know, just two big patches of green in an otherwise equally brown field!

I think I'm staying and passing the offers up to someone else I knwo who needs it.... I like the ride my company provided me just too much to quit I think!

Ah temme about it Mo! and while we're at it, there's a list of things I'd add to it. Ugh, I envy the guy who won that Australian island keeper job! Drat!