Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coldplay at Abu Dhabi!


I don't believe this! Tickets to Dubai are 30 KD to AND fro for the 28th they play. It's their first Middle Eastern tour at the Emirates Palace, and we all know they'll never come back!!!! Okay, I shouldnt be so melodramatic, I'm sure they'll be back when I'm old and shrivelled and gray!!!!!!!!
Why can't I leave, you ask in utter bewilderment? Because our stoopid company only gives us 14 days off in a year which I'm trying to save carefully for a trip to Europe, or Asia around June. AND while the rest of Kuwait has Saturday off, once again I crib about it because I work Saturday! Arrrrrrrrgh! Arrrrrgh indeed.


I ain't giving up as long as those Jazeera tickets are still available. Or until I find a good ploy as to why I need to go there. Lets hope a client is headed that way, and that loophole would be bullseye, baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh great... i hope it coincides with my Wife's dubai trip... she loves them...

blognut said...

You have to go to this! Sleep with whomever you need to; sell your soul to the devil; whatever it takes! GO!

Asphodel said...

Rayboy, even if it doesnt, go back for it, this is beyond worth it!!!

Blognut, I friggin agree, and am glad somebody understand why this HAS to be done! lol

Cinema Minima said...

You could use the whole "My car was hi-jacked on the way to work" trick. That always works for me.

You work hard. Pardon my ignorance but what do you do in Kuwait?

Asphodel said...

No worries.... I work with a trading company...

I think I might have to try your excuse! :-)