Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whats your score??????????

If you can't read throught he hole post here's the essence of it:- Thats what my facebook status says right now. It says: Tell me how many seconds YOU can do this for!http://euxus.eu/spapo.de/multitaskingtest.html.

I've been pummeled at work, by work of all things and it has caught by the hair and shaken me like a rag doll. This was the best escape I found that took just about a few seconds at a time. Anyway the highest was a chic who got 13.23 and I havent put my down though I've got 8.766. Lets see if a guy beats that, muahahah

4 comments:

kiki said...

a couple of years ago when i first saw this, i got about 50 seconds. apparently, to be a fighter pilot, you need to last 2min!

Asphodel said...

Its pretty cool.. I noticed I said I got 8- I meant 18 lol.. though tried it again later and reached 21... the highest score from whoever I insisted had to try it was 22 before they gave up! I cant imagine the 50, let alone 2 minutes, geez!

Anonymous said...

i gave up

Asphodel said...

Aw come on R'boy! You just gotta avoid the sides, and avoid the other blocks that keep swerving around!