Sunday, March 22, 2009

LazY BunnY

Since I'm a lazy bunny, I thought I'd write a post that had nothing to do with what the title implied it would be. What I am going to do instead is upload a video from my recent gallavant to Jordan. We rented a car, and since I would only ride shotgun, I was designated as the navigator/ map reader as well. I maintain till my second last breath that that map was jacked. We did manage to find the places we wanted to get to eventually, though I do believe its much more adventurous getting lost and seeing the real bits of the country. Yes, even if it means reaching a suspicious looking dead end with strange looking men in uniforms brandishing swords over a bonfire with evil grins on their faces. Good thing that didnt happen to us of course, but it would've taught 'em to do the navigation, aye? This video does not consist of anything marvellous- no ruins, no landscape, no me, no car chase, no bird falling from the sky onto the windscreen. It's just a drive. Enjoy the music. :-D

8 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

You lazy bunny you.

You would only ride shotgun? Through laziness, or just personal protocol?

Someone said...

I only like to ride shotgun as well, looks like a beautiful day....better than the sandstorm

blognut said...

It's good to be a lazy bunny once in a while. Good for you!

Evil Knievel said...

driving is so much more fun then shotgun! :)
and it seemed you did a good job in navigating since you reached all places you wanted to go to...

Captain Dumbass said...

Sword wielding crazies would have been cool though.

Asphodel said...

personal protocol. I like being in charge of the music, though I play what others want in exchange for money or anything interesting in their wallets/ purses :-]

Melanie, seriously, wayyyyyy better than the sandstorm.... and that country had real topography!!! and a real bar!!!! Ah I even miss the hangover!

Blognut, aye! :-)

Knievel, welcome to this Clogged Spot. I do hope the driver really thought so ;-)

Capn' I agree heh! Especially if they were roasting marshmallows on imagined bonfire.

Anonymous said...

I was totally hoping that you would be sitting on top of the car videotaping.

But this is cool too

Asphodel said...

Hahaha Cheryl, nah woulda been worse if I was all over the place giving y'all motion sickness fromt he Middle East!